Program and Centre Features
Greenville offers an educational program involving many activities and experiences to develop the ‘whole’ child; socially, emotionally, intellectually and physically.
At Greeneville, our Kindergarten is:
- A group of children in age appropriate programs, learning through active exploration of their play environment.
- An innovative and stimulating program focused on the individual needs of each child – specialising in music, drama, literature, creative art and craft, cooking, imaginative play, physical education and road safety education.
- A challenging indoor and outdoor environment with a wealth of activities and a wide variety of equipment presented in spacious, shady grounds and large playroom.
- Experienced staff who enjoy children, understand their needs and foster their development on an individual basis.
- A secure environment with a comfortable atmosphere in which staff, children and families work together.
- The management committee is a supportive and enthusiastic group of parents, interested in the educational and welfare needs of the children, and ensure the smooth running of the centre.
- Greenville is affiliated with the Geelong Kindergarten Association, which offers support and guidance to the management committee and staff.
- A philosophy of welcoming each child as they are and helping them to develop their body and mind, to control feelings and behave in an acceptable manner.
- Four to five year old kindergarten / Three Year old kindergarten.
Session are held for Three Year olds on Mondays and Fridays and for Four year olds from Monday through to Friday
||03 5243 7812
|Emergency evacuation map
|| External assembly areas: Greenville Kindergarten
|How to enrol
||Three and four year old enrolment registrations are managed by GKA.
For more information about Enrolment please click here.
General enrolment enquiries, questions about our kindergarten program or preparing your child for kinder please call the kindergarten staff on 5243 7812